Please make sure you understand all of the policies before signing up for an Eden Willow Shootout!
• Please arrive early for your shoot time. We recommend 15-30 minutes to assess the venue, plan your shots, and get ready. Make sure your equipment is ready to go by your start time. No extra shooting time will be allowed as there is a strict shooting schedule we must adhere to.
• Each photographer gets 30 minutes one-one-one time with the couple and 30 minutes to photograph the details, venue, etc. 5 minute warnings will be given to ensure a smooth transition for everyone.
• We will have everything set up, but feel free to request to move certain things to fit your vision for the shoot and your unique style. Please be sure to replace whatever you move back to its original location or ask me (Renee) or the planner on-site to replace it to its original location.
• Please be respectful of the grounds at the venue site. Do not pick any foliage or plants to accent your shots or move anything that was not brought by a vendor for the shoot.
• If you arrive early, though you can look at the grounds, you must refrain from entering the shooting area until it is your turn. Please always be aware of the photographer who is shooting to ensure you are not in their shot in any way.
• Each photographer who participates has the option to use any and all images from the shoot for their personal portfolio, social media, and any other advertising purposes. Be sure to mention Eden Willow Photography (@eden.willow) as the organizer and use the hashtag #edenwillowshootout on social media.
• Atendees are also welcome to submit the shoot to any blog after a 3 month waiting period. Make sure you let the editor know that the images were taken at a group shoot.
• The amount of 350.00 in full is due to secure your spot and 5 tickets must be purchased in order for the shoot to take place. All payments are final & non-refundable unless the shoot is cancelled.